The Road to a Long-Lasting Automobile
The key to keeping vehicles running well today and down the road is routine maintenance. Yet many drivers tend to stall when it comes to keeping up with some everyday auto-basics. Results from Car Care Canada’s vehicle inspection events found 85% of vehicles needed some form of maintenance work. Some of the most common problems were:
- 20 percent of cars had low or dirty engine oil.
- 18 percent had low tire pressure.
- 16 percent had inadequate cooling protection.
- 13 percent had dirty air filters.
- 10 percent had corroded battery terminals or loose cables.